This class will examine the uses of local data within ArcGIS Online.
Attendees will learn:
- How to add their local data
- How to create a map that is useful for information and analysis
- What pop-ups are and how to customize them
- How to use and visualize data in CSV file format (ex. Orion Queries)
- What functionality is available in ArcGIS Online vs. ArcGIS Desktop
- How ArcGIS online is organized
- How to create an application from a map and share it (Internally and Externally)
Audience for this class could include: GIS Personnel new to ArcGIS Online, Appraisers, any other local staff looking to begin utilizing ArcGIS Online for their mapping and analysis needs as well as seasoned users looking for new ideas.
Cost: KAM Members $80, Non-Members $150
Location: Butler County Courthouse – East Annex Building, 121 S Gordy St, Suite 203, El Dorado, KS 67042 (316.322.4225)
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Class is limited to 20 people.