The award-winning (Digital Cities Survey for Technology) City of Columbia, Missouri is seeking a new team member - a GIS Analyst. Columbia is a city which has been consistently rated as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and our IT Department can't be beat!
We believe GIS is an engine to help manage and build our city with science and information-based decisions. Our team uses ESRI Enterprise tools to build new ways to provide our citizens with information, facts and visions for the future. GIS is deeply integrated with business system reporting and visualizing. You can help with that mission. Experience and enthusiasm is required!
We are currently recruiting for a GIS Analyst position responsible for:
• Designing and administering ArcGIS Enterprise (Server, Portal & AGOL) Services
• Designing and administering GIS enterprise geodatabases (ESRI/SDE, SQL Server)
• Designing, administering & supporting GIS web applications through Geocortex & ArcGIS Apps
• Developing and\or administering integration with other City business systems through scripting & APIs
• Developing and maintaining workflows, projects, and reports
Application Deadline - 10/22/2021
© 2021 Kansas Association of Mappers | email@example.com | PO Box 3788 | Lawrence, KS 66046-0788 | Site Disclaimer